Idea Challenge - Ideation Workshop
Saturday, March 17th, Startup Coffee Workshops and Startup Survivor delivered their first Ideation Workshop in Timisoara.
Participants learned to apply the ideation process on identifying and sorting through startup ideas.
The process is simple:
- Identify the domain/niche on which you want to work;
- Brainstorm problems on that domain;
- Filter these problems based on some general criteria;
- Brainstorm solutions for the most important problems;
- Filter the solutions based on more validation criterias;
The niche on which the participants choose to work was Mobility and the most important problems they identified were:
- Traffic jams
- Lack of parking spaces
- The long time spent on traffic
At the end of the workshop there were 4 proposed solutions:
- A in-city car pooling / car sharing platform to connect people wanting to go in similar directions with the private car drivers and also the existing commercial solutions (taxis, Uber, etc).
- Smart lane separators that can adapt to changing traffic conditions.
- Real-time traffic analysing solutions with drones.
- Parking spots searching with drones.
The Startup Coffee Workshops are a series of one-day workshops on startup-related themes delivered pro-bono by and for the community in Timisoara. You can propose us new themes if you want to deliver one, or join the Startup Coffee community on Facebook or Meetup if you want to be updated on future workshops.