LinkedIn on Steroids
Workshop, 20 euro/day or 38 euro/2 days
|November 27th, 7pm - December 12th, 9:30pm|
|Location:||Cowork Timisoara - The Garden, Strada Virgil Madgearu 5, 300192|
A two sessions interactive workshop by the end of which you will better understand how to leverage the opportunities of the biggest, most popular business network in the world.
LinkedIn is no longer a network “only for recruiters”, so make sure your presence there is meaningful. You will work and edit your own profile during the workshop so make sure you bring your laptop. I will show you how to upgrade your profile, generate leads, bring your company’s brand forward, target the right audience and increase engagement in this professional environment.
Who is this workshop for?
- anyone that does not have an active profile on LinkedIn yet
- anyone who has a profile but is not using it to it’s maximum potential
- anyone looking for a better-paid job
- B2B salespersons, no matter the industry or size of business
- any salesperson that is desperately looking for new leads
- freelancers that need to bring their personal brand forward
- marketers who are involved in attracting customers
- human resources persons who are involved in attracting new employees
- entrepreneurs and start-up people alike
- financial advisers, real estate agents, consultants, lecturers
Topics that will be discussed during this two sessions workshop:
- create a personal profile and relevant content (profile picture, motto, description, skills, awards, posts, algorithms)
- clarify your business goals and define your strategy
- grow your network and administer it for success (searching contacts and establishing initial communication should bring you thousands of contacts within a few weeks)
- groups on LinkedIn and how to leverage their power
- boolean search and how to leverage its power
- paid variants and promotions
- company profile
- advertising your business on LinkedIn
What’s in it for me?
- lots of real-life tips, tricks and procedures that work
- access to workshop materials
- access to this workshop’s group, exclusively for participants, so you can network and receive support even after the workshop
- any questions you can think of
- ready for hard work that will pay off
The workshops will be delivered in English by Bogdan Popescu.
Born in Timisoara, Bogdan is now a business consultant working with several companies in tech. Currently Country Manager @ Roivenue, a mar-tech platform based in Prague that helps marketers better understand the ROI of their campaigns. At the same time he is performing the role of SEE Teritorry Manager for VCC:Live a German software company for contact centers and also helping Cleevio with their IT recruiting needs, being their IT Talent Sorcerer.
Bogdan delivers sessions on Presentation Skills, Lateral Thinking and Imagination, Conflict Resolution and Business Communication for companies like Oracle, Electrolux, Honeywell, IKEA, Actavis.
An inspired speaker and an outgoing person, Bogdan likes to be part of open mic nights in stand up comedy clubs and has played American Football both for Timisoara 89ers and Prague Mustangs.
One session 100 RON, booking both sessions at once 180 RON.
Book your seat right now https://linkedinonsteroids.eventbrite.com, and we'll see you on the 27th of November & the 12th of December @ Cowork Timisoara - The Garden!
CreativeMorningsTimișoara | Oana Mondoc on Invest
February 28th, 7:30am - 10:30am, Bereta Taproom & Bottleshop
Startup Coffee - Lean Canva, explained
March 5th, 7pm - 8:30pm, Cowork The Garden, Timișoara
Towards an Argument Search Engine for the Web
March 6th, 7pm - 9pm, DevPlant
Innovation Labs 2020 Timisoara Hackathon
March 7th, 9am - March 08th, 1pm, VOX Technology Park
Techstars Startup Weekend AgTech powered by Agroland
April 3rd, 6pm - April 05th, 8pm, VOX Technology Park
TEDxCluj 2020 - Together
June 6th, 9am - 6pm, BT Arena Cluj
InfoSecTm: Be aware of your bugs, if you aren’t, someone else is (meetup, free)
April 12th, 6:30pm - 8:30pm, Startup Hub
tim.js meetup 27
April 13th, 6:30pm, [e-spres-oh]
Marketing Cafe: Ce înseamnă pe bune un job în marketing?
April 13th, 8pm - 1pm, Ambasada
Startup Coffee April with with Grega Potokar from ABC Accellerator
April 14th, 6:30pm, Startup Hub