Last modified May 24, 2018
Your privacy and security are important to us. We want you to feel comfortable using Timisoara.Tech website and services, so below is a description of how we collect, use, and protect your personal information.
WHO ARE WE
Timisoara.Tech website, digest and any other related services are operated by Asociatia Learn, Build and Share, with official headquarters in Oradea, 28, Doina Street, registration no (CUI) 34430568, legaly represented by Andrei Cosmin Munteanu, as a President.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect and store information that you have explicitly provide to us through online or offiline channels only with your explicit consent. This channels are:
- registration forms at the events hosted by us (where there is special opt-in cell for the digest service);
- Timisoara.Tech website and Facebook page;
- CoworkTimisoara.com website and Facebook page;
- TimisoaraStartups.com website and Facebook page;
- LearnBuildShare.ro website.
The personal data we collect:
- your name;
- your email address;
- your occupation (optional);
- the event you attended (in the case you provided your information through an event registration form);
- open reports and clicked links from the newsletters you receive (only if you set the security options of your email client to allow this).
We don't collect any other personal information about you.
We only use your personal information to deliver our services to you.
We store your personally-identifiable data on our servers which are located in EU and operated by OVH hosting company or on Mailchimp. (see Mailchimp GDPR compliance info here). This information will be stored only so long as we have your acceptance.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal data as follows:
- to send you our weekly Tech Digest newsletter;
- to notify you of updates to the services or other related matters which may be of interest to you;
- to send you third party offers, related to the tech/startup domain (no third party will have access to your personal data).
We will always provide a clear method to opt-out of future messages.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT WHEN USING THE WEBSITE
When you access our website, your computer automatically provides your Internet Protocol (IP) address (this is not your email address and cannot be used directly to contact you), information about the request, and certain information about the capabilities of your computer. We may use this automatically provided information for analytical purposes, to help diagnose errors, and to identify abuse of our systems.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, processing your payments, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. You may opt-out of our release of your personally-identifiable information to third parties by contacting us here and request the deletion of your personal information.
We may also release your information when reasonably we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
We may provide anonymous and non-personally identifiable visitor information to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
INFORMATION FROM CHILDREN UNDER 14 YEARS OF AGE
Our website and digest service is not designed for or directed to children under the age of 14. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person we actually know is under the age of 14.